RE: [OM] Scanning for ADITL2

Subject: RE: [OM] Scanning for ADITL2
From: Omer Nezih GEREK <gerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 09:41:23 +0200 (MET DST)
On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Acer Victoria wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, Brian P. Huber wrote:
>
> >Siddiq,
> >PhotoDeluxe will save in many formats.  Which version are you using?  Should
> >be able to SAVE AS jpeg and many others.
>
> ><SNIP>
> >PhotoDeluxe isn't my cup of tea either, because it saves only in one format:
> >that of photodeluxe.
>
> "SAVE AS" I don't think I've tried, just "SAVE." I'll give a shot. Thanks.
>
> /Acer Victoria

I do not really know PhotoDeluxe, however Photoshop creates multiple
layers of manipulation, depending on the sort of manipulation you do on
the image. If you do not merge down these layers (flatten image),
Photoshop also saves only in its very own format. May be this sort of
thing is necessary? Just curious...

It is overwhelmingly cloudy here in Lausanne. Almost no chance to *see*
the solar eclipse :-( I think I am in the wrong place. I should have
taken my chance in Turkey, which would not be difficult for me.

OMer