Re: [OM] Eclipse

Subject: Re: [OM] Eclipse
From: Alex.Hughes@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:24:34 +0100

I've got some of my eclipse photos back, but apparently some were too dark for
the minilab to find the edges of, so they've been sent away for printing.

The results are OK, (a bit of camera shake on some, due to the lightweight
tripod I was using). The 3 polarisers worked great, allowing me to vary the
amount of light from vitually nothing (with a blue sun) to some very dramatic
cloud effects around the sun.

When the rest come back I'll send someone with a scanner a couple of the better
ones if anyone's interested?

Alex Hughes

PS Still not blind!!

Important Email Information

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.It
is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.