RE: [OM] OT: Japanese photo books

Subject: RE: [OM] OT: Japanese photo books
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:06:07 -0500
there's a guy called Araki (last name) - he has books out in the States
including one with Nan Goldin.  He also has a gallery page on the net.  Try
Yahoo.

Stuart Phillips

Assistant Director, Professional Training Programs
Division of Continuing Education
University of Massachusetts Boston

Tel:    (617) 287 7289
Fax:    (617) 287 7297