Re: [OM] (Fwd) .... MC and non-MC lenses ...

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) .... MC and non-MC lenses ...
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 02:24:38 +0100
Joel Wilcox wrote:
>...In my own experience with both SC's and MC's, I can't really
>say that I can tell the difference in my photographs...

Me neither, Joel. When my newly acquired MC 50/1.8 arrived, I did a
none-too-scientific test by photographing my cluttered bookcase with it and
then with my old SC 50/1.8. The prints are virtually identical but what
minute differences there are slightly favour the SC one. Outdoors against
the light the difference may be more noticeable and I may try it sometime -
ADITL2 day perhaps.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx