Re: [OM] Photo Deluxe was Re: [OM] Scanning for ADITL2

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Deluxe was Re: [OM] Scanning for ADITL2
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 00:05:45 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, Charles Loeven wrote:

>>>Try opening "File", then "Send to", then "File Format".  You will be
>>>given a full menu of export formats, and you will circumvent the hokey
>>>series of pictograms on the toolbars.
>
>Thanks for the tip.
>What do you mean hokey?  I like that simple "I don't need no stinkin'
>handbook" approach. :-)

Ugh, I hate those pop-up crap stuff that comes on on virtually all
software. I want everying to be hidden, and I'll take what i want, when i
want. Obviously, my tastes show that: function over form, anytime all the
time. Just me; nothing against yours or anyone elses preferences.

>>>I use this progam on my computer at home because it has everything you
>>>need for editing web images, and with only 48MB of memory it loads and
>>>runs faster than Photoshop 4.  I especially appreciate "perspective
>>>control" and "free rotate", and the price---free with a $99. desktop
>>>scanner.
>
>I paid $69 for my scanner and got a $30 rebate.  Included PhotoD.

Oh, I still have to send in my 30 rebate coupon. thanks for
reminding--i'll perhaps credit that to you sometime, eh?

>>>Morgan Sparks
>
>Good Night all,

whot? it's only 0015 PDT. another hour or two before lala land