Re: [OM] ...zuiko 90 f/2...

Subject: Re: [OM] ...zuiko 90 f/2...
From: Tan Tsin Giap <giaptt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 00:33:50 +0800
It's really a piece of gem....the initial pain for the high cost would
gradually erode with time and you would eventually congratulate yourself
on making a fine judgement on the purchase of  this superb piece of
Zuiko glassware. I can personally vouch for the performance of this lens
as I've owned it since 92 and it has produced one of the most memorable
images for me since then.
I doubt you can buy one off the shelf here in Singapore as it is not so
frequent for a customer to just walk in and buy one....instead I believe
you can place an order at one of the better stores like Cathay Photo or
some other serious camera shops around the Peninsula Plaza area. You may
have to place a downpayment of around 200f the sales price and wait up
to 3 months for physical possession. I believe Cathay photo has an
online quotation service at www.cathayphoto.com.sg. Check out prices at
the various shops before placing your order. Good luck.

Giap, Singapore