[OM] Aerial Photography

Subject: [OM] Aerial Photography
From: "W. J. Liles" <wliles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 22:50:21 -0500
I have just about finished flying off the test period on the airplane I
built and will soon be able to take a passenger or co-pilot.  I want to
use Tootie Mae for aerial photographic survey of landforms.  In
Louisiana that means old stream courses, rivers, bayous, lakes, swamps
and forests.  Many of these features are quite subtle.  Most of the work
will be with the Geology and Biology departments of the local
university.  I would appreciate any advice on films, lenses, techniques,
etc.  I have an OM-1n and 2s with lenses from 24mm to 135mm.

The airplane can fly low and slow (stall at 30mph) with the doors off
but is rather cozy with two.

W. J. (Jerry) Liles