Re: [OM] ...zuiko 90 f/2...

Subject: Re: [OM] ...zuiko 90 f/2...
From: Tan Tsin Giap <giaptt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 18:33:47 +0800
I was browsing through one of the camera shops in Sim Lim Square around
1991 when I "chanced" on the lens at a shop. Noting the large f2
aperture and the macro feature of the lens, I realised that it must be
one of the most unique lenses in cameradom; thereafter I began to do
more research on the lens but could not find out much apart from a short
writeup in one of the OM brochures. After checking out the price at the
shop I was determined to get the lens and I reckoned that for the price,
I would be getting in effect a 2-in-1 lens i.e a portrait lens with a
macro feature (or is it the other way round?)
After about a year of "frugal living" I finally bought my dream lens.
I've never bought anything thru mail order from Pop Photo; however you
can check out this shop in Funan Centre...its called JOHN 3:16...think
its located on the 3rd floor. They do take special orders for Zuiko
lenses.
Regards
Giap