[OM] Digest cutoff problem

Subject: [OM] Digest cutoff problem
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:44:03 +0000
Hi folks,

I have been in contact with Ross Waite offline, because his posts sometimes
terminate the OM list digest in my copy of Eudora.  In today's digest
(#1097) he sent two consecutive mails to the list, and oddly only the first
of these two caused a problem.  When I edited the inbox file in Wordpad his
first post had two control characters at the end.  I removed the post with
these two control characters and saved the file, it was then fine when
opened in Eudora.  I cannot find out what they represent.  Ross uses
Outlook97 but has checked the HTML box and checked that he is not sending a
WINMAIL.DAT to the list (as mentioned previously on the list).  Is it MIME
formatting that is causing the problem?

Cheers,

Simon E.