Re: [OM] Aerial Photography

Subject: Re: [OM] Aerial Photography
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:14:12 EDT
In a message dated 8/18/99 3:51:10 PM EST, giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> This sounds like a useful tool for you.  It may be extremely expensive.
>  Of particular use may be finding out how the photographs were taken and
>  with what kind of film.  It seemed it was IR.

    Good advice. .... reminds me of a similar undertaking by the USMC RF-4C (
now retired) jets several years ago. A friend was one of the pilots, I'll ask
him, but I doubt the pilots actually needed to know what type of film was
aboard, just go out an take the pictures. Maybe Chris Barker can check with
the photo-recon guys of the RAF?

George S.