Re: [OM] Zuiko's vs. Leitz's ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko's vs. Leitz's ?
From: Steve Nicholls <gl1500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:26:34 +0930
Will,
I have a 100/2.8 that I bought new in '76 [I presume SC] it is the best lens I
have, not only sharp but free from errors. The 100/2.8 makes the system for me.
I don't think it is just your copy as mine is amazing. My Hasselblad 150 sonnar
is fantastic, but the images from the 100 are very comparable. Friends who have
"expensive" short teles cannot believe the quality of this compact lens.  It is
a "classic".

Steve Nicholls[Adelaide Australia]