[OM] Some Oly accessories seen FS

Subject: [OM] Some Oly accessories seen FS
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 10:42:30 +0200
Hi,

Yesterday I visited a local camera shop to see if they had a 49mm Oly lens
cap. They didn't, but they did three other small accesories which some list
members may be looking for. They are:

Rubber lens shade that fits several OM lenses, like the 35-70/3.5-4.5,
50/1.8, and several others (don't remember which ones exactly), they had two
of those, both NIB for some $9 each.

In Focus trigger cord, for the OM-30 (OM-G) with the 35-70/4 AF lens, I
thought this item was particularly interesting, as it's NIB (including
instructions) and probably rather rare. The price is some $23.

The shop owner seemed to be rather stuck with these items, so maybe some
haggling can be done. If anyone's interested, contact me off list and I'll
pick these things up. Shipping to anywhere in the world should probably only
be some $3 or so.

Cheers!
Olafo