RE: [OM] Introduction

Subject: RE: [OM] Introduction
From: "Elmer Brum" <elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:24:47 -0400
Thanks Ron,

Call me a die hard, but I don't think I would ever give up my Olympus
equipment.  I will consider a used 4Ti though,  My best price for a new one
has been
$2,069.00 CDN. About $1,500.00 US Ouch!  Although it is affordable, it is
very hard to justify.

** If  Anyone knows of a good place to look (in the Greater Toronto Area)
for new or used equipment, I'm all ears!  Or should I say eyes! **

Regards,

Elmer Brum
Toronto, Canada
[mailto:] elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx