Re: [OM] Photo Techniques. was: Great Galloping Zweekos

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Techniques. was: Great Galloping Zweekos
From: GPaul64@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 14:56:49 EDT
In a message dated 8/21/99 2:43:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Er, well, there is always a down side :>)

 Actually, when in the 2 bags, the combined weight is only about 70 lbs.
 :>) But hey, I get help on this trip.  My 11 yr old daughter will have
 the biggest, heaviest carry-on around.

 George >>

George,

Where does that monster 350/2.8 go?   That thing fits into a bag?

I gotta had hand it to you - No way I could drag that much around.

Have a great time and good hunting! (You too, Denton)

Regards,

Greg Logiodice
Nyack, NY