[OM] OM-3T vs OM 4TI

Subject: [OM] OM-3T vs OM 4TI
From: Ron Yabroff <rmydgy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 10:23:04 -0400
All,
        I have been watching with some interest the various discussions on
the merits of the different OM bodies.  I have an old but still working
OM-1 MD and am thinking of upgrading to a newer camera body.  In
particular, I am concerned that my OM-1 my not give me the best results
from my lenses--- 24/2.8, 50/1.2, 35-70/3.6, 100/2.8, and 75-150/4.

Questions
1)  Is there really a difference in handheld shots depending on the body used?
I use nothing longer than the 75-150 mm lens, now but might get a 65-200
sometime in the future.
2)  Is there really an advantage to the OM 3T compared to the OM 4Ti in
normal photography?  It seems to me that if you can live with the battery
requirements of the OM4-Ti it is by far the better camera.

                                                        Regards,
                                                        Ron Yabroff
                                                        rmydgy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                                        Regards,