Re: [OM] Repair recommendations UK?

Subject: Re: [OM] Repair recommendations UK?
From: "Anthea Craig" <antheacraig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:18:12 +0100
Paul,

Where abouts are you?  There is a small camera shop in Stockport, Cheshire
called Camera Swap Shop - I took my 1967 Minolta rangefinder in there in a
last ditch attempt to have it repaired after Chester Camera Exchange,
Jessops etc said that it was beyond repair & not worth the money.  The guy
in Camera Swop Shop took one look at it & said: "The iris is jammed - it'll
cost £30 to repair".  The camera still works fine 7 years later - what a
star he was.

Best of Luck,
Anth.