Re: [OM] help! Re: Mailing List (fwd)

From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:40:23 -0600
At 12:04 PM 8/23/99 -0700, Acer Victoria wrote:
>This chap has been trying to get on the list, with no success. Mail to the
>listadmin has been bounced back. Can anyone help? Please email him
>directly. Many thanks. Oh, BTW, what do I get for recruiting him ;-)

Acer (Siddiq?):

I'm puzzled.  I just went through the process of subscribing to the Olympus
List using another e-mail account and following the simple directions to do so,
and the entire process went flawlessly and took less than half an hour, and
that includes the time I've been dicking around with other stuff here in my
office.

I've also written directly to "Jenna" asking her (I *presume* it's a "she")
about her experiences.  Too many people I know seem to find the instructions
for Majordomo overly complicated, and this may mean that some people who'd like
to subscribe to the List cannot.  Perhaps I can collaborate with Shawn re:
re-writing the Majordomo "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" instructions.

Garth