RE: [OM] (OT) High Mountain photos

Subject: RE: [OM] (OT) High Mountain photos
From: "Chmielewski, Artur" <Artur.Chmielewski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:28:22 +0200
Hallo!
I have a great dilema: what to leave at home! I have no zoom lens, only
primes, so I'm affraid my photo gear is going to become a major part of my
luggage :->
I'm taking two bodies: OM-4 and OM-4Ti and a set of lenses:
18/3.5
28/2
35/2
50/3.5
85/2
If I had one, I would take 100/2 instead of 85/2.
I know I'm crazy but I'm taking a Manfrotto 190B tripod equipped with
Manfrotto mini ball-head (I don't remember the Bogen numbers).
I'm still thinking about a flash - I don't have any reasonable flashgun, so
probably I'll live without one.
All the rest is a couple of filters (mostly B+W and Rodenstock) - C-PL, 1A,
Grad ND (by Cokin P) and a huge amount of film (Velvia slides). I didn't
find a method how to carry all the stuff in extreme weather conditions yet.

I'll appreciate any comment on a gear mentioned above.

Regards,
Artur