[OM] New Elitechrome in UK

Subject: [OM] New Elitechrome in UK
From: Brian Windrim <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:32:46 +0100 (BST)
Thought I should mention this as it follows on from the E100VS discussion
and may be relevant to those who (like me) live in the UK, use moderate
quantities of film and don't stick to professional emulsions.

Boot the Chemists have just started putting Elitechrome 100 Extra Colour
(EBX, the consumer version of E100VS) on the shelves in place of
Elitechrome 100. However, the boxes are printed with a promotional price
of 4.99 (UKP) and they currently are also running a 3-for-2 offer on the
Elitechromes.

This may be an oversight on their part, but I persuaded them to part with
6 rolls for 20 quid (it was one of the smaller stores) which is about as
cheap as slide film gets, I think. Must find more.

May be worth knowing to someone.

-Brian

PS. Now if only I could put it in the tank with Velvia without them
fighting :-)