[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1107

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1107
From: Paul Tierney <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:08:35 +0100
>From: Doug Cooper <visigoth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: Quoting email
>
>it would do
>wonders for the signal-to-noise ratio if people quoted only the minimal,
>relevent bits.

>Doug Cooper

I don't usually go in for 'me too' messages, but amen to this one.

This list is without doubt the most cumbersome I have ever seen, and most
of ithe content is entirely unnecessary.

Another plea: every other list digest I subscribe to has a subject list at
the top so you can skip the messages you are not interested in. Is this
possible here?

Paul Tierney

- www.modus.co.uk - web design and publishing, domain names & mailing services.