Re: [OM] ...blades & bokeh.....

Subject: Re: [OM] ...blades & bokeh.....
From: "earthlink" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:11:19 -0700
Thanks Joel,
I think I am better off than I was in understanding this ??!!**??
I guess I am to make this conclusion:
The better the bokeh, the sharper and clearer image it will make on the
film.
I think I need to work on my bokeh, because it seems half of all my
exposures are not as clear as they should be. HaHa

Catmaster