Re: [OM] OM-1/2/2s Repair Manual Reprints

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1/2/2s Repair Manual Reprints
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:01:05 -0400
He wouldn't sell to me.  I asked.  Maybe I caught him on a bad day

Skip

At 8/26/99 12:45 AM  -0400, you wrote:
In a message dated 8/25/99 9:20:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The guy on Ebay irks me and I won't buy from him.  I can't believe he is
SO
 LAZY as to ask the following:  "If you need a manual, email me and If I
 have it, I'll post an auction for it"!.   What a jerk!   If I want to buy
 something, I don't want to BID on it, I want to buy.

 Skip >>

Skip, the guy on eBay will sell direct to you if you ask for a price. They
are not cheap, I am paying him 35$ for a repair manual covering the major
series of Canon rangefinder cameras.

Regards, Paul Connet