[OM] For Sale

Subject: [OM] For Sale
From: "George M. Anderson" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:42:45 -0700
Folks, here's the full story on the items I mentioned this AM: All
prices are sans shipping, insured shipping to CONUS indicated after lens
price. MBG applies to everything.  If you don't like it, ship it back
within a couple weeks and I'll refund your $$$.

Zuiko 300/4.5 MC S/N 1451xx  Glass 9+, body cosmetics 8+, body function
9+      $365 + $12
Lens has no perceptible anomalies at all in the glass.  Has chroming on
the lens shade and the aperture ring, but not too bad. Tripod socket
fine, flange fine. Focussing rubber a little greyish, but shows no wear
otherwise. Star test on this lens shows optics to be superb. Stars sharp
wide open.

Zuiko 50/3.5 macro MC   Glass 8, body cosmetics 8-, body function 9     $160 +
$6
I'm pricing this at the low end of the range mainly because it ain't
real pretty. BUT, it's still a fine lens.  There is 'some' chroming and
wear on the aperture ring and front of barrel, and a slight bit on the
focussing ring.  There are some slight marks on the front and rear
elements that can be seen when looking at it with a strong light
source.  I doubt very much if there'd be any perceptible affect on
photos.

Zuiko 75-150/4  Glass 8+, body cosmetics 8, body function 9             $85 + $5
Lens is in fairly good condition overall.  Chroming on aper ring and a
bit on focussing ring and lens shade. Everything works fine.  Glass
looks great except there's a bit of dust inside.

F.Zuiko 50/1.8  Glass 9+, body cosmetics 9, function 9+                 $25 + $5
Looks, works great. A great lens or a great loupe.

G.Zuiko 28/3.5  Glass 9, body cosmetics 8, function 9                   $55 + $5
What a nice little lens. I'd never seen one of these before. Has a bit
of chroming on aper ring, 2 tiny dings on the (silver) filter ring, (no
affect). Else fine.  One hair-thin cleaning mark on front element that I
almost missed.

OM-1n MD        cosmetic 9, function 9+                                 $165 +
$8
This is a really really nice OM1.  Very little wear at all, except on
the back, and that's cheap to replace if you're inclined. A name is
lightly scatched in the back, and on the bottom.  MLU smooth. Mirror box
foam appears to be new, though back foam does not, but it's not tacky.
Prism looks great, has a 1-13 screen.  Meter and shutter speeds check
out fine.  Even has: **shoe 4** (usual cracks), a Hg battery, and
***a motor drive cover plate!!!*** worth $20 by itself on eBay!!  This
is a real winner.

***Lastly***

Three of the lenses from my previous sale are still available, and I
knocked some $$ off, to wit:

24/2.8  H.Zuiko $140 + $5  8'ish

100-200/5       $140 + $6  Exceptional example

50/1.4  MC      $55 + $5   8+'ish

George