[OM] ...lens cleaning fluid...

Subject: [OM] ...lens cleaning fluid...
From: "claire" <clairetm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 23:49:12 +0800
Dear Z & Z's,
What is the recommended lens cleaning fluid ? I saw this tech cleaning my OM
lens (and body) with this clear fluid from a very interesting dispenser -
its an inverted glass conical bottle with a small metal dish on a spring so
that whenever he presses it down with the lens cleaning tissue held by
tweezers, the fluid will then rise up and wet the pad.
Can't figure out what that liquid was, but it sure did a really fantastic
spotless, stain-free job. Really had the lens  looking pristine.

Pray tell

Rgds
TMLee' singapore