RE: [OM] Oly Shutter Speed Control

Subject: RE: [OM] Oly Shutter Speed Control
From: "Elmer Brum" <elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 00:04:04 -0400
Winsor,

I actually prefer the shutter controls exactly where they are.  I hold my
camera with the base sitting in my palm.  This leaves my thumb and fingers
free to adjust shutter speed, aperture and focus very easily and most of all
very comfortably.

Must confess though, I have never used a Leica.

Regards,

Elmer Brum
Toronto, Canada
[mailto:] elmerb@xxxxxxxxxxxx