Re: [OM] Looking for tripod advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for tripod advice
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 10:28:13 -0500
I have a Bogen Wilderness tripod with a 3130 fluid head which I bought for a
spotting scope mount.  I have found that it works beautifully with long
telephotos (300 and 400), but I don't use it for shorter lenses without lens
tripod mounts. The tripod legs are well built and sturdy but heavier than I
would like.

Gary Edwards