[OM] Olympus manuals for creative photography

Subject: [OM] Olympus manuals for creative photography
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:37:34 +0200
Hi,

I've noticed there are several highly informative Olympus booklets about the
OM system.

I have two of those, being:
-Manual for macrophoto group;
-The OM system lenses (don't remember the exact title, but it's the one that
describes all the OM lenses of that time).

I think I've also seen the following two manuals once, but I'm not certain:
-Manual for flashphoto group;
-Manual for motordrive group.

Can anyone tell me if these manuals also exist?
If so, are they any good? Especially the flashphoto one sounds interesting.

Also, are there any more such manuals out there that I didn't mention yet?

Finally, a while ago I asked some questions about how to calculate working
distance guidelines when using the OM-4Ti + 50/3.5 + extension tubes + F280.
The macrophoto manual has some formulas in it for performing such
calculations (based on magnification factors), if I can find the time I will
create a table of working distance guidelines for the above combo and post
that to the list...

Cheers!
Olafo