[OM] OT Any Czech list member present?

Subject: [OM] OT Any Czech list member present?
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank.van.Lindert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 14:24:48 GMT
Hello all.

I am looking for help from a person living in the Czech Republic.
In the newsgroup aus.photo a news posting originating from the Czech
Republic was placed several days ago, in which child porn was offered
for sale.

The ID of the news message is:
7q6m1r$uui$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I want to file a complaint with the Czech Police, but it is very hard
to do so from here, so maybe a Czech list member could help me.

Thanks,

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.