Re: [OM] (Fwd) What slide film to use ?

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) What slide film to use ?
From: Omer Nezih GEREK <gerek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:51:45 +0200 (MET DST)
Scan your films. Scan them as soon as you can. At the highest resolution
you can get. Digital life is theoretically infinity (provided that you
copy the files to somewhere else before the storage device
deteriorates, and repeat this procedure all the time - still quite seldom).
Since digital copying is lossless, this is not like continously
duplicating slides.

At least do it for your favourite photos. If you come up with a higher
resolution scanner, re-scan them if you still have the decent film.

OMer