[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1117

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1117
From: Doug Cooper <visigoth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:53:19 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: olympus-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Um, people:  count how many times you cut&pasted that spam into our list.
I read it, I believe, some *twenty* times.  If you don't snip your
quotations, you're turning spam into a hydra-headed virus!)

A question:  does anyone know if Olympus has plans to create a digital
back for the OM series (much as Kodak has for the N*k*n flagship cameras)?
I would think this company -- which is strong in digital tech, as well as
high-end optics -- would be in a particularly good position to
develop something along these lines, and it would certainly give the OM a
second lease on life...

cheers,

Doug