[OM] 35-70 replacement

Subject: [OM] 35-70 replacement
From: "Jeff Borenstein" <jsb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:54:56 -0400
Hello!
    I am once again on a quest to find a replacement / fix for my 35-70
sigma 2.8 lens.  I understand Zuiko makes one but it is only a 3.5..does
anyone have experience with this Zuiko lens?  Can anyone offer another
brand?  Anyone have an extra one that they would be willing to sell?   Im
still exploring options so if someone has extra equipment that they no
longer need let me know and we can try and work something out!

Thanks,
Jeff