Re: [OM] Tamron 500mm Mirror lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 500mm Mirror lens
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 23:10:55 EDT

>  What kind of camera is a C*N*N?
>
>  Bob

We don't use this word in polite company and especially here on the Olympus
list, but let's just say that it's homonymous with the precessor to the
artillery piece. <g> Then there's that other one that sounds like putting on
an athletic shoe, "N*k*n."  Lastly we have "from the mind of" M*n*lt*, like
they invented TTL flash metering or something  Usually these other brands are
referred to collectively as "Canikoltas" or some other permutation of
syllables like "none of the Canikoltas can hold a candle to the OM4's
metering system."