Re: [OM] WTB: a couple of accessories

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: a couple of accessories
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:25:30 -0500
Mike,

The "screw-in grip for OM-4t", aka Camera Grip 1, is available from The Olympus
Guy (www.olympusguy.com).

The 21/2 shade, sorry, can't help you there.  A while back, I got my 24/2 shade
(different animal) from Olympus USA support (not the "parts" line).  If you go
that route, you probably can get the Grip from them too.

regards,

Mahlon