[OM] Olympus Stylus Epic

Subject: [OM] Olympus Stylus Epic
From: Richard Lahrson <tripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 20:45:21 -0700
Greetings!

     I've just won an Olympus Stylus Epic from an eBay auction.  This is the
model with the 35mm/2.8 lens.  I've owned an XA with the A16 flash, but it
was just too large for my needs.

     I spend many hours riding a racing bicycle and weight was a major
issue.  The epic is only 4.7 ounces and the XA weighed about 8 ounces without
the flash.  In the summer, dressed for speed/distance, there's only those
three back-shirt pockets to put a spare inner tube, munchies and camera!

     Anyway, I've just joined the Olympus list.  I've owned an OM-1 in the
past as well.

     So.......when this Epic arrives, I'll have some questions.  Any comments
to the list about this camera are welcome!  I've also checked the list archives
with a search for "stylus epic", and read some comments.

                                Thanks everyone,

                                                        Rich Lahrson
                                                        tripspud@xxxxxxxxx