RE: [OM] ...16mm FE....

Subject: RE: [OM] ...16mm FE....
From: "Harridge, Wayne" <Wayne.Harridge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 07:14:27 -0500
> corners. I try to spot meter something in the center and
> adjust accordingly.
> I try not to spot meter something on the edges because of the
> light falloff
> problem. The metering doesn't go crazy. By the time the light

So how would you spot meter something at the edge of the frame - the light
falloff is caused by the lens, not the scene you are metering.  Correct me
if I'm wrong but you can only spot meter from the centre of the frame on an
OM that has spot metering.

Wayne Harridge
Ivanhoe, Victoria, Australia
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Louvre/6152/