[OM] OM 2 body needed

Subject: [OM] OM 2 body needed
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:24:17 -0600
Good Morning to all;

Earlier this week I expressed a need for an OM2 body.  I have lost in my
email the names and addresses of those who responded.

I have for trade an OM1 w/o shoe that works great but does not trigger a
flash from the pc socket or shoe; and a Varimagni in EX+ condition.  I
would trade the two items for one good OM2.  The extra long low-light
exposure feature would be a plus for some of my projects.

Another alternative, since I really do not need the QA310 flash that much,
is to trade it or the flash and varimagni, or the OM1, Varimagni, and flash
for a Zuiko lens.

Lenses I desire are 21f/3.5, 135f/2.8, 180f/2.8

Other Olympus items needed are any and all Olympus RF/VF 35mm from 1940 to
1980, especially Olympus Wide, Olympus Ace.  Olympus 35 RD, and Olympus Pen
models including Pen-F or FV.  Olympus TLR and Folding 120 cameras are
especially desired.

Non-Olympus items needed include 35mm and 85mm lenses for Kiev 4a; Contax
IIa with lenses, Canon RF Bodies (II, III, IV-S, V, VI,) Canon RF lenses.

Best Wishes to all in getting ready for the "decending equiox".

Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography Inc.
213 Grand Av.