[OM] Looking for off-the-beaten-track sites in Paris

Subject: [OM] Looking for off-the-beaten-track sites in Paris
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:20:18 +0200
Hi,

As you guys could have read in my "distress message" I'll actually be going
to Paris all of next week.

A few months ago I went there just for the weekend, and I managed to get the
most obvious sites on pictures (i.e. Eifel Tower, Champs Elysees, the Seine
river, Alexandre III bridge, Sacre Couer, Notre Dame, Louvre), however, this
time I'll be there some 5 days, so I should have some time to find some off
the beaten track sites too.

Does anyone have some good suggestions for some cool sites for taking
pictures (any subject will do, people, buildings, ...)?

Cheers!
Olafo