[OM] For Sale: Brand new OM-2000 body!

Subject: [OM] For Sale: Brand new OM-2000 body!
From: "Bau Struye" <Bau.Struye@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 13:11:51 -0700
I have a brand new OM-2000 body for sale.  I just bought it but then was able
to get an OM-4.

I just put one roll of film through it to check it out.  It is in brand new
condition with all original packaging, literature, manual, warranty cards,
etc...

I can email pictures if anyone wants (although the camera looks exactly like
the one at http://www.olympusamerica.com/product.asp?s=12&product=223  minus
the lens).  Price is $130 + $6 shipping via Airborne.

Needless to say, any zuiko lens will do wonders with it.  You could even start
with a $19 zuiko 50mm 1.8 from http://www.olympusguy.com/NewLArt2.htm

Thanks

Bau Struye

If interested, email me at bstruye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx