Re: [OM] EFS-1 newsflash+++newsflash+++newsflash+++ ;)

Subject: Re: [OM] EFS-1 newsflash+++newsflash+++newsflash+++ ;)
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 00:32:29 +0200
: The next spaces allows one to add Olympus as both  primary and secondary
cameras.
: Maybe if enough of us register we can skew the survey in our favor!

Done. It does look weird, though, first 'selecting' a C*n*n and than overruling
it with Oly.
I sent them the next comments/questions:

===============================

Hello,

I've visited your new site, and read about the camera models the initial version
of the EFS-1 will be compatible with.

I have two questions:

- What exactly would be the problem if I would load it into an Olympus OM body
like OM-4Ti? Is there so much difference in internal space between that body and
the supported bodies?

- How are the chances that this time the deadline for product availability (late
fall 1999) will be made? I ask because it has been postponed so many times
before...

Hans van Veluwen
The Unofficial Olympus OM Sales Information File
http://www.veluwen.demon.nl (main site)
http://members.xoom.com/veluwen (mirror site)