Re: [OM] (Fwd) FW: Various comments.

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) FW: Various comments.
From: "Tom Trottier" <tom@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 01:16:48 -0400
The 21/3.5 shows up on eBay now & then for $296 average (see
http://www.skipwilliams.com/Zuiko_Ebay_History.htm

I was lucky & got mine for ~$205 on eBay a few months ago. You were
even luckier!

I also picked up a 17mm Vivitar, but haven't compared the quality in
detail. The Vivitar is twice the size & weight.

Tom