[OM] I actually bought film yesterday!

Subject: [OM] I actually bought film yesterday!
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 10:00:37 -0500
Yes folks, it's true.  I actually managed to purchase two rolls of Provia
yesterday!  Not only that, but I shot my first slide film in months!  I
didn't bother getting the E-6 processor, but I did drop off 12 rolls of
film at a pro lab which I'm picking up this afternoon.  (settle boy, settle).

The significance of these events is rather high since I had been unemployed
since November 3, 1998.  You know the mantra:  Food First, Then Film.

I'm really eager to see the results of the RSX-50 that Joel Wilcox gave me.
 If it turns out like I hope, I might pick a brick of it up from B&H.

BTW, I'm going to be in Chicago (Winnekta) Monday night through Thursday
afternoon.  I know that I'll have some play time in the evenings.  I'll be
bringing my OM's with me and possibly the mountain bike to get around the
downtown and lakefront easier.  Of course there is always UNO's to eat at,
and ribs and Chinese and the Berkhoff and....

Anybody game for a Windy City Olyfest (and food fest?) next week?  I'm
thinking that Zuikos and good food go well together.

Ken (enjoyed Ribs at L.C.'s in "Tofu-Free" KC last week) Norton
Image 66 Photography