Re: [OM] wide-angle zoom options

Subject: Re: [OM] wide-angle zoom options
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 11:55:03 EDT
Aside from the Zuiko I've been looking for the Sigma 21-35 two touch and 67mm
filters (used only) or maybe the Vivitar S1 or Phoenix 19-35 (available new).
 If you don't see them used it might mean that they fell apart in the field.
A lens that was dear to me as a vacation and carry around lens was the
Vivitar S1 24-70. It stopped zooming after several years. I've never seen one
used for Oly (other than one that was priced too high). It wasn't sharp at
70mm but was contrasty at the shorter lengths.