Re: [OM] I actually bought film yesterday!

Subject: Re: [OM] I actually bought film yesterday!
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 12:40:03 -0500
At 10:00 AM 9/3/1999 -0500, Ken you wrote:

>I'm really eager to see the results of the RSX-50 that Joel Wilcox gave me.
> If it turns out like I hope, I might pick a brick of it up from B&H.

Hi Ken,

Oops!  Agfa changed the emulsion to give greater latitude and -- guess what
-- color saturation.  The new stuff leaves me a little underwhelmed.  I've
only shot one roll of what now is sold under that number, so my reaction is
perhaps hasty.  Just better not buy a brick yet.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA