Re: [OM] (Fwd) FW: Various comments.

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) FW: Various comments.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:18:54 -0400
I also "had" a BX300 which had a real problem with excess oil flowing  onto
the takeup and rewind idlers.  Tape wouldn't  wind or rewind  properly, unit
would shut off automatically.  Constant cleaning with degreaser was
frustrating to say the least.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714