Re: [OM] 35/2.8 PC Shift and Panoramics

Subject: Re: [OM] 35/2.8 PC Shift and Panoramics
From: George Conklin <gconklin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 17:54:15 -0700
Yeah, did that my freshman year at college. Great fun, I still get teased at reunions. My recollection is the camera started at stage left, (right from the camera view) and the whole camera body rotated while the wide roll of film inside moved past a slit. The prints, at that time, were contact prints of 8" by many inches. That was a few years back.