Re: [OM] 35/2.8 PC Shift and Panoramics

Subject: Re: [OM] 35/2.8 PC Shift and Panoramics
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 18:38:19 +0000
At 16:44 9/3/99 , George M. Anderson wrote:
>Very, very nice work.  Especially the mill.
>
>Wish the translucent billboard wasn't in every shot :>)
>
>"John A. Lind" wrote:
>> The panoramics are now posted here:
>>   http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=59632&a=583564

Logged into the site this evening as its owner and was shocked that it has
had over 200 hits!  (only the album owner gets visibility of the hits for
some reason).

Thanks for the compliments on the mill.  Wasn't really trying for anything
except to see if the photos would stitch together easily!  It's about 40
miles from my home well off the beaten path and an old wooden covered
bridge is being overhauled about 1/4 mile away.

Told a friend at work today it is yet another reason he ought to get the PC
lens he has been lusting after for a while!

It has given me yet another reason for lusting after the 1.4X Zuiko
Teleconverter which would put the 35mm at a 50mm focal length.  The 2X is
an off-brand and really should replace it with a real Zuiko too.

Oh No!  I think I'm catching whatever it is that's been going around the
list recently.  Should never have read Olaf's posting.  Must have been
infected by it!  Being p u l l e d   i n    a s    I     t y p e.

Quick, is there any cure?  Any hope for salvation?

-- John