Re: [OM] 35/2.8 PC Shift and Panoramics

Subject: Re: [OM] 35/2.8 PC Shift and Panoramics
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 14:11:32 +0000
At 16:44 9/3/99 , George M. Anderson wrote:
>Very, very nice work.  Especially the mill.
>Wish the translucent billboard wasn't in every shot :>)
>
>"John A. Lind" wrote:
>> The panoramics are now posted here:
>>   http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=59632&a=583564

Thought it might be good for those interested to see what I started with so
the original frames are now posted for the three panoramics that were done
without the teleconverter.  You will see there is a fair amount of overlap,
but with the left and right it makes for a nice wide photo.

Anticipating PhotoVista to arrive perhaps Tuesday next week and after I
dump the demo version the "billboard watermark" will disappear!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

-- John