[OM] Olympus book for trade (One moment of the world)

Subject: [OM] Olympus book for trade (One moment of the world)
From: Frank van Lindert <Franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 13:39:34 GMT
Hi all Olympus lovers.

I own two copies of the Olympus book:

Photovision vol.2, One moment of the world, '84.

(The day covered was 21-6-1984)

Since I own this book already, I would like to trade it for one of the
other volumes, either vol. 1 covering 21-3-1983 or vol. 3 for
23-9-1985.

If any of you has one of these redundant, please send me an offline
email.
If I get no response, I will offer the book for sale to the list.

Thanks,

Frank van Lindert
Utreecht NL.