Re: Sv: [OM] Slide projector sizing?

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] Slide projector sizing?
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 21:58:18 EDT
Thanks for the list. I have both a Rollei P37 and a Kodak AF. The Rollei has
a Haminez zoom (70 to 120?) which is quite good but the Kodak is probably
plastic. The Kodak gets the most use because of the stack loader so I need or
cherish after a better lens.  Other than the Kodak, do you know which of the
below fits Kodak?

Thanks.

Warren