Re: [OM] Zuikoholism strikes again...

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuikoholism strikes again...
From: "Sean Chan" <sean@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 17:26:58 +0800
> > Funnily I talked to someone who said that 180mm F2.8 has a
> > "blue cast". Can anyone confirm this?? If that's the case,
> > should I have a Skylight 1A or a stronger 81B warmer as a
> > permanent filter instead??
>
> This is amazing, I am going into my supplier in Melb. Tomorrow
> (Monday) to put a deposit on a......180mm F2.8! I am trading an
> as new 200mm F 4 and some cash. I will be very interested in
> any comments about the blue cast you raised.

The I've yet to finish the first roll which is a C-41 (not very
good choice for testing the blue-cast). But when I'm done with
it, I'll shoot some chromes and will be able to come up with a
more definite answer. BTW, thanks for buying the BG2/T32 otherwise
I wouldn't have been able to afford the 180mm F2.8 :-).

> As for the T 32 combo. Am still waiting for my first results,
> have done some experimenting and am chasing some copied manuals,
> also went to a couple of net sites to help. I made myself a grip
> cord so now I trigger my Motor drive 2 from the switch mounted
> on the Power Grip, pretty cool!

Glad to see that it's working for you!!

Sean
--